Are you organized with high attention to detail?
Do you want to work in a place where you are set up to succeed and where the quality of your work is how you are evaluated?Are you impatient and determined?
If so, we want you on our team! We are a forward thinking and well respected general engineering contractor continuing to expand our customer base in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is a great opportunity to build your skillset within multiple departments with room for growth and development.
- Maintain various logs using electronic systems as well as local files
- Correspond with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with assembling documents, scanning, copying, filing, etc.
- Contribute to the success and functionality of the office by being flexible and willing to assist where needed
- Document, process, and maintain records
- Provide administrative support to multiple departments
What We are looking for:
- Technically Proficient, comfortable learning new software
- Dependable self-starter who strives for excellence and organization
- Possess and display positive & helpful communication skills
- Adept at working with various departments as well as customers, vendors, and employees.
- Previous administrative experience in construction is preferred, but new-comers looking to break into the field are welcome as well – We will train!
Who we are:
At D-Line Constructors, Inc. We invest in people and innovation while performing Demolition, Earthwork and Underground Utilities. We are committed to building our futures together as a team. We would like YOU to be a part of our continued growth and success. Are you up for the challenge?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
- Unmatched company culture.
- A company that invests in its employee’s development.
- Competitive compensation – $25 to $40 / hr., commensurate with experience and benefits package including family health, dental and vision plans, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA, 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing, bonus program, PTO and paid holidays.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE A CULTURE INDEX SURVEY AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, if you have any questions, please contact our office at (510) 251-6400.