Are you well organized with high attention to detail?
Do you enjoy working independently while supporting a larger team?
Is a day full of multiple challenges and projects fun for you?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
If so, we want you on our team as a Dispatcher! We are a forward thinking and well respected general engineering contractor continuing to expand our customer base in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a seasoned Dispatcher who will hold team members accountable, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and be driven by achieving successful outcomes.
As a Dispatcher, you will coordinate and schedule manpower, equipment, trucking, and material deliveries to various projects company wide. You will ensure projects run smoothly by working effectively as part of a team.
The ideal candidate for the role is a flexible problem-solver who has superb communication skills and a detail-oriented mindset. Effective multitasking and a unique ability to handle the unexpected are essential for success in this position. A solid working knowledge of construction equipment, construction terminology, labor unions, and local suppliers is preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule and dispatch field personnel, equipment, and other resources using HCSS Dispatcher
- Coordinate mobilizations and deliveries with Superintendents and Foreman
- Communicate and resolve billing issues with our vendors
- Monitor availability and utilization of company owned equipment vs. rental equipment
- Review and validate orders against truck tags
- Work with various vendors to ensure D-Line receives the best possible pricing for rentals and other resources.
- Maintain a vendor list including current rates for trucking, equipment rentals, services, and dumpsites
- Keeping all logs up to date and accurate
- Continually improve procedures and processes to maximize efficiency and take advantage of technology
- Be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritize work without losing focus on quality and process improvement
- Be eager to learn and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Embrace technology
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
Who we are:
At D-Line Constructors, Inc. We invest in people and innovation by performing Demolition, Earthwork and Underground Utilities. We are committed to providing for our families and building our futures together as a team. We would like YOU to be a part of our continued growth and success. Are you up for the challenge?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classiﬁcation. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualiﬁcations required of the employee assigned to this job.
- Unmatched company culture.
- A company that invests in its employee’s development.
- Competitive compensation – $70,000 to $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience, and benefits package including family health, dental and vision plans, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA, 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing, bonus program, PTO and paid holidays.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE A CULTURE INDEX SURVEY AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, if you have any questions, please contact our office at (510) 251-6400.