Are you well organized with a high attention to detail?
Do you want to work in a place where you are set up to succeed and where the quality of your work is how you are evaluated?
Are you honest and reliable?
Do you like having independence to complete tasks assigned to you?
If so, we want you on our team as our Office Manager! We are a forward thinking and well respected general engineering contractor continuing to expand our customer base in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a seasoned Office Manager who will hold team members accountable, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and be driven by achieving successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate for the role is a flexible problem-solver who has superb communication skills and a detail-oriented mindset. Effective multitasking and a unique ability to handle the unexpected are essential for success in this position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and carry out administrative policies and procedures
- Supervise the company’s accounting and administration staff
- Provide administrative support for various construction functions
- Communicate effectively with employees and customers
- Understand and support the interplay between project administration, estimating, operations, and accounting
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Contribute to the success and functionality of the office by being flexible and willing to assist where needed
Have a working competency with construction administration and accounting workflows and processes
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to supervise others
- Be highly organized with attention to detail
- Have strong technology and software skills
- Present proven problem-solving skills, including identifying data quality issues
- Possess excellent organizational skills, including an ability to prioritize activities and work with limited supervision
Who we are:
At D-Line Constructors, Inc. We invest in people and innovation while performing Demolition, Earthwork and Underground Utilities. We are committed to building our futures together as a team. We would like YOU to be a part of our continued growth and success. Are you up for the challenge?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
- Unmatched company culture.
- A company that invests in its employee’s development.
- Competitive compensation – $80,000 to $130,000 per year, commensurate with experience and benefits package including family health, dental and vision plans, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA, 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing, bonus program, PTO and paid holidays.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE A CULTURE INDEX SURVEY AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, if you have any questions, please contact our office at (510) 251-6400.