Are you someone who ﬂourishes on solving problems?
Do you leverage data to make decisions and recommendations? Are you organized with high attention to detail?
Do you want to work in a place where you are set up to succeed and where the quality of your work is how you are evaluated?
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
As a Project Engineer, you will work directly with the Project Managers in all aspects of project management, from time of contract to ﬁnal close out. You will have many opportunities to learn new skills to help you in any management career path.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain excellent client and trade partner relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive working knowledge and understanding of the contract documents and project goals.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders through timely and eﬀective communication.
- Review and interpret construction plans, speciﬁcations, contracts, schedules, RFI’s.
- Support the Project Team by eﬀectively participating in meetings to review plan work and track progress.
- Proactively identify potential opportunities and constraints while developing strategies to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Resolve constraints and potential issues on a timely basis.
- Solicit pricing from trade partners and make recommendations to Project Team.
- Manage information ﬂow and documentation for the Project Team.
- Review potential scope changes and prepare cost estimates as applicable.
- Daily review of trade partner invoices and ﬁeld reports.
- Be highly organized
- Have strong computer skills
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Unmatched company culture.
- A company that invests in its employee’s development.
- Competitive compensation – $70,000 to $120,000 per year, commensurate with experience and benefits package including family health, dental and vision plans, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA, 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing, bonus program, PTO and paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classiﬁcation. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualiﬁcations required of the employee assigned to this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or oﬀers.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE A CULTURE INDEX SURVEY AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, if you have any questions, please contact our office at (510) 251-6400.