Are you organized with high attention to detail?
Do you want to work in a place where you are set up to succeed and where the quality of your work is how you are evaluated?
Are you a proactive, strategic self-starter with a proven record of finding ways to win?
Are you impatient and determined?
If so, we want you on our team as a Project Manager! We are a forward thinking and well respected general engineering contractor continuing to expand our customer base in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are looking for a seasoned Project Manager who will hold team members accountable, communicate effectively with customers, and trade partners, and be driven by achieving successful outcomes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and oversight of assigned projects
- Lead the project team to ensure client satisfaction and predictable results
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to increase revenue and profitability
- Oversee accurate and timely change order management, cost to complete forecasts, and billing of assigned projects
- Support field operations to effectively “win” on the execution of work
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have a passionate curiosity for construction means and methods
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proficient in reading and interpreting plans, specifications, contracts, and other technical documents
- Be proficient performing mathematical calculations and working with numbers
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Meet deadlines for multiple tasks
Who we are:
At D-Line Constructors, Inc. We invest in people and innovation while performing Demolition, Earthwork and Underground Utilities. We are committed to building our futures together as a team. We would like YOU to be a part of our continued growth and success. Are you up for the challenge?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
- Unmatched company culture.
- A company that invests in its employee’s development.
- Competitive compensation – $100,000 to $200,000 per year, commensurate with experience and benefits package including family health, dental and vision plans, Life Insurance, LTD, FSA, 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing, bonus program, PTO and paid holidays.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE A CULTURE INDEX SURVEY AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, if you have any questions, please contact our office at (510) 251-6400.