D-Line Constructors, Inc. is seeking al full-time Yard Worker to join our team. As a member of our Equipment/Yard Department, this individual will report directly to the Equipment Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Warehouse and yard maintenance.
- Load/Off-load trucks.
- Maintain a clean work environment in our Shop.
- Maintain inventory and organize materials.
- Strip panels and lumber.
- Assist with minor tool repairs.
- Pick up will call orders from vendors. Safely secure loads using straps, chains, and binders.
- Confirm orders, organize and center loads.
- Communicate logistics, schedule, and delays with employee and vendors.
- Wash equipment.
- Follow all required safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily shop closing duties.
- Assist with projects around the shop.
- Otter duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 + years previous experience as a yard worker is preferred.
- Basic math, measuring, dimensions and weights.
- Safety conscious.
- Lift, carry, and pull up to 50 pounds.
- A clean driving record.
- Fork lift and Gradall experience.
- Punctual, team player, follows instructions.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Through Signatory Union
ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE A CULTURE INDEX SURVEY AS PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS, if you have any questions, please contact our office at (510) 251-6400.