Self Performed Trades
- Earthwork, Excavation, and Grading
- Site and Structural Demolition
- Site Utilities
- Structural Concrete
- Trade Packages
- Civil Infrastructure (Roadways, Airfields, and Site Development)
- Seismic Retrofits
- Hazardous Material and Asbestos Abatement Management
- Environmental Restorations
Construction Management Expertise
- Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Working in and around secure and sensitive sites and facilities
- Virtual Construction and Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- LEAN Construction Methods
- Management of the LEED and CalGreen certification process
Inherent to D-Line’s growth strategy is the formation of partnerships with established general contractors. This approach allows D-Line to leverage its assets and facilitates growth through consistent participation in larger quality projects that would otherwise elude a small and emerging firm.
Potential partnerships structures include: Joint Ventures, Mentor-Protege Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Strategic Subcontracting.
Similar-minded, quality-oriented prime contractors are encouraged to contact D-Line to discuss the benefits that partnering can bring for contractors and owners alike.
Post 3 Box 6
Oakland, CA 94606
Contractors State License Board:License # 944284
DIR # 1000007891